Thursday, February 23, 2012

McCall's #6044, Chapter two

The material was ironed and laid out on my table.  By the way, it is a folding camping table given to me by my friend Larry.  It is a great size, and folds up easily when not in use.  I pinned the pattern to the material and clipped it out.    Since the pattern comes in three sizes, I traced the small size on tissue paper to cut out the material with, so I wouldn't cut the original pattern.

I sewed the fusing to the pieces called for in the instructions with my Brother XL2600I.

That is enough for today.  More sewing tomorrow.

I was thinking of my next project already.  For some reason I thought it would be fun to sew a new dress for my Jaime Sommers doll.  Yes, I admit it.  I like the Bionic Woman.  I even met Lindsay Wagner this last summer.  She was so sweet and gracious, and of course as beautiful as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment