Monday, March 12, 2012

Wrap-Around

I did it again.  I went to the local thrift store and found a vintage pattern.  For $.25, I could not pass on it.
It is has a pattern for pajamas, a robe, and a wrap.  This wrap looks interesting.  I think it would be fun to wear when shaving or jumping out of the hot-tub.
I am still working on my pajama tops I talked about earlier.  So this will probably be my next project.
Simplicity 5163
Wrap-Around
Actually, I like the style of the pajamas.  Who would think there are so many pajama styles for men.  I might make one of the tops also.  A guy can never have enough pajamas.

Look at the Wrap.  It even has a pocket to keep your brush in.  With a retro hair style like the model, a brush and some Aqua-Net would be a necessity.


No comments:

Post a Comment