Thursday, July 4, 2013

Lightweight Denim Shorts for Joe

I liked the way my Mod shorts turned out by using Simplicity pants pattern 1948 with a shorts-length inseam.  Because of this I am making Joe a pair of shorts with the same pattern.  This pair is going to be a lightweight blue denim.

Alice wanted to help me with the project.  She is a cheerful helper.  She sews a nice straight-stitch with the greatest of ease while emitting a purr.

The front pockets and the tuck-lines are done.

Close-up of pocket

Close-up of tuck line
Mod Shorts made with same pattern


Simplicity 1948
My helper, Alice
It was nice to relax at home in the air-conditioning today.  It has been over 100 degrees for over a week.

Thanks for stopping.

1 comment:

  1. Hi great blog, great to see other guys sew to, nice trouser pattern must find a copy.

    ReplyDelete