I have been working on my Vogue 8842 coat. Since last time I blogged, I have put on the cuffs, attached the zipper and worked on the liner.
The liner is a lightweight polyester I attached some insulation to. Since the liner material is thin, I thought it would not look smooth simply folded over and stitched to the coat, so I attached some bias tape around the edge of the lining. This should finish it nicely.
Here are some pictures with the liner in the coat, but not sewn in.
Now all I have to do is sew in the lining and add the snaps.
Hopefully I finish soon, or I won't be able to try it out until next Winter.
Thanks for stopping.